wow, i cannot believe you are 27wks!!! love the paintings... they will be so sweet in the nursery! have you gotten the furniture + bedding yet? would love some photos of that!!! you look gorgeous... hope you're feeling good! take a load off + enjoy this peaceful time:) love you!
Caroline- I found your blog through Mackenzie's. Your shower looked so fun and you look so beautiful, you really are glowing! I love the names you have picked for your boys! Keeping up with everyone blogs is so fun :)
wow, i cannot believe you are 27wks!!! love the paintings... they will be so sweet in the nursery! have you gotten the furniture + bedding yet? would love some photos of that!!! you look gorgeous... hope you're feeling good! take a load off + enjoy this peaceful time:) love you!
ReplyDeleteCaroline- I found your blog through Mackenzie's. Your shower looked so fun and you look so beautiful, you really are glowing! I love the names you have picked for your boys! Keeping up with everyone blogs is so fun :)
ReplyDeleteJill Pope