Alden and Carson

Alden and Carson
Third Birthday

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

9 Hours???!!!!!

First things first - we had our pictures taken at the pumpkin patch by Terri Smith - she donated her time and talent for the TMH Foundation in honor of Marsha Click. You can check out Alden and Carson's photos along with many other cuties at http://www.terrismithphotoblog.com/ Thank you Terri for your beautiful talent.

That's right, last night Alden and Carson slept 9 hours! I couldn't believe it when I woke up before them and saw the time!!!

Aunt Gena painted these beautiful tile paintings for Alden and Carson's bathroom! Thank you Gena!

Grandmommy and Granddaddy came to visit the boys - they had not seen them in almost 2 months! My how the boys have changed since then....


Uncle Scott and Aunt Logan came to visit too! They had not been to see us since Labor Day weekend so the boys had changed so much since then too. Of course Saturday was gameday and the boys were in their gator attire.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very, very jealous of 9 consecutive hours of sleep! Nice work, mommy :-).

    ReplyDelete