Alden and Carson

Alden and Carson
Third Birthday

Friday, November 20, 2009

More new Friends and Family

I thought I should document our storage of milk - when Alden and Carson were in the NICU and were still on IV, the milk I was able to pump was stored until they needed it. When they did begin to eat it by feeding tube, they started at 3 cc of milk - there are 30 cc in an ounce - so you can know what a small amount that was. In the mean time, I was pumping away so that I would be ready to feed them when they were ready. So, now we have months of breastmilk stored in a deep freeze here at our house. Wow - when I look at this I can't belive it was 4.5 months ago that we started this process!!!!

Milk stored from July through today.



Lainey and Alden. Lainey is having a baby girl in January and we had her shower this weekend!!! She's practicing for her new role as mommy!


Kathy and Carson. Kathy is Lainey's mom and is so excited to be a grandmother!


Aunt Ellie was in town from Cleveland to meet the boys - here she is with Alden.


We are now a member of a summer babies playgroup. Here is a shot from our first day: All of the boys - from Left to Right: Colson, Alden, Carson, Jackson and Dawson - all born in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment