A few days after my last post, I noticed something sharp in Alden's mouth and Poof! a Tooth had made its appearance! No problems yet on the nursing front with that, and no more have surfaced. However, teething tablets have become quite the necessity before naps and bedtime. Carson is still just gumming along, but I'd expect one soon with him too.
David turned the big 3-0 and we had a little party for him. Didn't get a shot of the boys with their birthday Dad, but here is a cute shot of the boys with my parents singing Happy Birthday to Daddy!
Maggie, our firstborn, turned 3 on Tuesday. Carson LOVES her - Alden does too, but Carson just cannot focus on anything other than Maggs when she is in the room.
We also have a new type of playtime these days. The boys just sit and play with each other and their toys and it is SUCH a change of pace - it allows me to get a few more things done, as well as to be able to sit and play with both of them at the same time!
Poor David got the stomach flu this week and is still recovering. After quarantining him to our room for 40 hours, I allowed him out for a nice lunch outside yesterday before returning him to his barracks. My goal is to keep myself and the boys from getting this nasty roaming virus. I truly do not know how I would take care of the Alden and Carson if I got what David had this week.
Alden and Carson enjoying a sighting of David this morning for the first time in a while.
Our wonderful parents (Mimi, Grandpa, Grandma Kathy and Pops) got us and the boys these great umbrella strollers for our future travels through airports. They have already come in handy this week when I not only had mom duty, but also nurse duty for David and Dad duty for Maggie. The boys enjoyed sitting in their new strollers on the back porch and watching me throw Maggie's toy for her. I got several things done at one time during that task!

No comments:
Post a Comment