Well, I am sure I will go a bit overboard this year for Carson and Alden's First Birthday party - seeing as how they WERE born on the Fourth of July - I decided to go ahead and just make this year's theme - Patriotic of course! Along with many other things I have ordered and am working on, check out the CUTEST JonJons that I had custom made for them.

This was custom made for me (along with one that is blue seersucker with a red firecracker) from a wonderful seller on Etsy -
Buds 'n' Branches - make sure to check out her work - it is fabulous!!!
PRECIOUS! And, I promise, it isn't possible to go overboard on a birthday party...I don't even know what that means :-).
ReplyDeleteI love that you are promoting businesses on Etsy... don't you LOVE that site? Thanks for the tip!! Miss you and love you guys!!
ReplyDelete