What's been happening around here....
I love that they both can crawl now - they follow each other around and its so cute! I was cooking dinner and I looked over and here is what I saw - the boys watching while David played Fetch with Maggie.

We are turning our rec room into a playroom. In order to do so, we have to sell this pool table!!! Its on
craigslist and we're getting a few bites but I'm ready to get it OUTTA HERE so we can get on to the fun playroom for the boys.

Alden and Carson love to open and close their bedroom door. I think that's pretty common for babies. However, when one baby keeps opening it into the other baby's head.....not so good. So, David installed an old fashioned screen door latch so that we can keep the door latched open when they are playing.


Loved seeing the boys trying to "help" their Daddy.
Right before we left for our trip, Jennifer and Kaley came over to play. After many many attempts at a cute picture of the 3 of them smiling, these are the best we could do!! :)

Kaley giving Carson a hug :)
No comments:
Post a Comment