Certainly, all kids go through this phase.....well Alden has hit it!
For some backup info, as I am out running errands with the boys, sometimes we head to the bank to make a deposit. As we arrive, they ask me where we are, and I tell them we're at the bank. In the past few weeks, each time we have pulled into the parking lot, Carson says "Mommy, we are at your Piggy Bank?" and I say, "yes we are, we need to money to buy things and I am putting money in the bank today." Alden never says a word about - the silent thinker in the back....
The other day, David came home for lunch, and right before he was heading back, this is what happened:
Alden: "Daddy, you have to go back to work?"
David: "Yes, buddy, I have to go back to work."
Alden: "Why?"
David: "Well, in order to be able to do all the wonderful things we do, I have to go to work to make money."
Alden: (states as a matter of fact) - "Oh - don't worry, Mommy puts money in her Piggy Bank."
Well......it's a start to the learning process!!!
A few pictures from the past few weeks.....
For some backup info, as I am out running errands with the boys, sometimes we head to the bank to make a deposit. As we arrive, they ask me where we are, and I tell them we're at the bank. In the past few weeks, each time we have pulled into the parking lot, Carson says "Mommy, we are at your Piggy Bank?" and I say, "yes we are, we need to money to buy things and I am putting money in the bank today." Alden never says a word about - the silent thinker in the back....
The other day, David came home for lunch, and right before he was heading back, this is what happened:
Alden: "Daddy, you have to go back to work?"
David: "Yes, buddy, I have to go back to work."
Alden: "Why?"
David: "Well, in order to be able to do all the wonderful things we do, I have to go to work to make money."
Alden: (states as a matter of fact) - "Oh - don't worry, Mommy puts money in her Piggy Bank."
Well......it's a start to the learning process!!!
A few pictures from the past few weeks.....
| Bath Time! Carson likes to say he has his backpack on to go fishing! |
| Alden enjoying his bath time! |
| Carson's cheezy grin during snack time today! |
| Alden's attempt at a Cheezy grin :) |
Happy Thursday!

No comments:
Post a Comment