Alden and Carson

Alden and Carson
Third Birthday

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hiatus

After a week and a half hiatus, I'm back. David was pretty sick last week, and I got a milder version of his cold. The boys only got runny noses thank goodness!

Grandma Kathy and Alden having a visit!

Mommy and Carson getting ready to go to a party!

Mimi and Alden having a laugh :)


After the crummy weather and then our colds, we were able to go back outside this week! Alden and Carson LOVE sitting in their bouncy seats outside and watching Maggie run around - didn't realize I had a built-in babysitter in her!!! It's great! It even allows me to read a magazine for a few minutes if I'm lucky and she's extra frisky!
Carson :)
Alden :)

1 comment:

  1. Those boys are so cute! I know this probably sounds weird, but every time I look at a picture of Carson I feel like he looks so much like Tyler! Maybe we can get together next week!

    ReplyDelete