Alden and Carson

Alden and Carson
Third Birthday

Friday, February 12, 2010

The Mecca

Well the journey has been made. After seven months and one week, Alden and Carson have made their trip to my favorite shopping place - TARGET!!! This week has been awfully hard with the weather - I usually take at least one 2 or 3 mile walk a day but it is a bit too cold right now to do so. I do have to keep reminding myself, as I mutter about the dreadful temps, that we are rather lucky to be able to go outside most days in the year. Can I imagine living in the brutal Northeast and not being able to exercise outside for 4-5 months at a time??? NO, I cannot, so I am "dealing" with this abysmal weather by finding other ways to occupy those late afternoon blocks of time with the boys. Yesterday, in need of diapers and.......whatever else ends up in my cart each trip.....we ventured to Target!!! Mom met me there and snapped this shot with her blackberry. Being that Mimi was with us, the boys racked up on a few Valentine's gifts as well!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! So glad you got to get out of the house and stroll around with the boys! Can't wait to see you guys next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! They are officially initiated into the "Target club" :-).

    ReplyDelete