Alden and Carson

Alden and Carson
Third Birthday

Monday, January 25, 2010

Avocado!!!

Now that David is back at work, feeding them their rice cereal at the same time by Mom is quite the challenge. Seeing as how I am in no way Ambidextrous, it is a bit of an issue. Otherwise known as "the claw", my left hand is not of so much help in this process. I'm sure that whoever is being fed by the claw has much more food on his face, not from his sloppiness, but from mine.


Today we started our first veggie - Avocado!!! Thanks to cousin MacKenzie (and Elsie Anne's) tips and suggestions, we decided on this as our first food other than rice cereal - they seemed to love it! Good thing Kimberly was there to document this - Alden, Carson AND Mommy were pretty covered in avocado when it was all said and done!


Carson's first bite - not too sure???




Hey.... this IS delicious!!!

Alden isn't too sure either.....

In fact, he'd rather sit in mommy's lap and suck his thumb after she puts a spoonful in his mouth!

Tyler (4.5 months), Carson and Alden (6.5 months) - Kimberly and I hope they will be great friends, just like we grew up!

2 comments:

  1. Glad I was there to witness this! :) Those boys are just too darn cute. I enjoyed getting to snuggle each of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler and Carson and Alden will be the best of friends... just look at them! Isn't it cool to think about how they will grow up... what will the three of them be getting into when they're 13 together... HA!

    ReplyDelete