We are finally back! Just a few photos from what has been going on the past few weeks will follow. The main thing is that Carson and Alden had their 9 month checkup and are doing very well. However, they need to gain a bit more weight. So, the pediatrician had us add a third feeding of solids per day - Note I said add - that means in addition to the 5 times a day that they nurse. Check out our current schedule these days:
7:30 am - boys wakeup and nurse
9:00 am - Solids including whole milk yogurt
10:30 am - nurse
12:00 pm - Solids
1:30 pm - nurse
4:30 pm - nurse
6:00 pm - solids including the yogurt again
7:30 pm - nurse then bedtime
Needless to say, we are one busy and FULL family (well they are anyway!)
.JPG)
Maggie has been so good with the boys. She knows when their quilt is on the floor to stay off of it. This day she hung out on the perimeter and then she decided to crawl under the ottoman to stick her head on the quilt and push her luck with getting as close as she could. I didn't get a pic of them laughing but the boys thought it was so funny.

While Daddy was out of town, we went with Mimi and Grandpa to Maclay Gardens and Alden and Carson got to enjoy swinging for the first time. They loved it! They kept looking back at each other during it - it was so cute :)
I just want to say how amazing I think you are. I could never imagine having twins and here you are still nursing at 9 months...kudos. I love nursing for the fact that the body burns those extra calories and I don't have to do anything!!!
ReplyDeleteThose boys are eating like professional athletes! I love that picture of Maggie under the coach with the boys...can't wait to see you soon! Only 2 more months.
ReplyDeleteLove you!