Alden and Carson

Alden and Carson
Third Birthday

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

New Family Photographs

Hi, although we are still having computer troubles and I can't post any new pics I have taken recently, I would like to share with you the link to our family photographs that we took on Sunday. The Graham Family gave us a gift certificate for Katrice Howell Photography when Alden and Carson were born. It only took us 9.5 months, but we finally used it! Katrice is wonderful, all of these pictures were taken in 30 minutes - a true testament to her talent when working with 4 people, including two babies!!!

Please check out the photos at http://www.katricehowellphotography.com/index2.php?v=v1 - then on the bottom right, click on "Client Proofs" the password is "weiss". There are a lot of them and we are so happy with how they turned out! She's getting busy this spring but has appointments available so give her a call or email her to make an appointment - she's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment