I wanted to update on my status along with the babies. Today, the doctors informed me that they weigh between 4.5 and 5.5 lbs each!!! What a change since last week! I have about 10 lbs of baby in here - as you can see from the picture, they're pretty tight in there! My poor belly had not one stretch mark when I entered the hospital 11 days ago and now....booh!! It's stretching like crazy to make room for the boys. Ahhh.....sacrifce.
Today, they're running more bloodwork to check my platelet and liver enzyme counts to know how my body is holding up during the growth of these babies.
I am 32 1/2 weeks today.

How could you have possibly guessed when you were posting this that those boys would enter the world just 7 hours later?! Amazing! I'm so glad that there were fireworks tonight to welcome Alden & Carson :)
ReplyDeleteHeard that they babies are here! Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures! I hope that you are doing well and get some sleep while you are in the hospital!
ReplyDelete